HOLIDAY HOME MONTFORT
The holiday home is situated in a quiet area of Sarlat, surrounded by a garden with private terrace and nice green views all around and just a 10 minute walk from the historical city centre. A spacious, pleasant base for two couples, or a couple with their kid(s) or parent(s), to explore the city and its surroundings.
- Living room: sofa and lazy chair, dining table and four chairs, WIFI, television with French channels, cupboard with games and books.
- First bedroom: double bed (1.60 m by 2.00 m). Bed linen available (included in rent).
- Second bedroom: two single beds (0.90 m by 2.00 m) that can be transformed into a double bed. Bed linen available (included in rent). Baby bed and high-chair are available upon request.
- Bathroom: shower, washbasin. Towelkit exits of 3 bathroom towels (0.50 m by 1.00 m) and 2 small face towels per person (included in rent; changed weekly).
- Separate toilet.
- The kitchen offers access to a shaded terrace, facing south-east.
- Garden chairs and a charcoal BBQ.
- Private parking.
- The holiday home is available to guests as of 16.00h on the day of arrival. Guests have to check-out and leave before 10.00h on the day of departure.
- Guests will be welcomed by the owners on the day of arrival.
- In the summer period (i.e. the months June, July and August) the holiday home is only rented out per full week, from Friday to Friday.
- Smoking and pet animals are not allowed in the holiday home. You may smoke outside on the terrace.
- We ask you to: not to waste energy (i.e. electricity, gas and/or (hot) water); to separate your garbage waste; to take good care of the home, its furniture and equipment as if it were your own; to leave it clean, neat and tidy before your departure.
- The use of the bed linen / sheets and towels are included in the holiday home rental fee.
- Tourist taxes as well as the end-of-stay cleaning are NOT included in the rental fee.
- A deposit of € 200,- needs to be paid in advance or ultimately upon arrival. If something breaks or goes missing please inform us thereof as soon as possible during your stay in our home; we are always reasonable and considerate in settling such issues with our guests and the deposit could be used to this effect.